Engineered especially for slicing panini and thick-crusted breads, this knife has a dual-scalloped blade that cuts easily through crisp crusts without compressing the soft fillings. A special arched bolster designed by architect Matteo Thun promotes a perfect thumb grip, while the offset handle provides clearance for your knuckles as you slice.
- Precision forged using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling’s Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Customized blade edge has two sizes of scallops to ensure gentle, efficient cutting.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Arched bolster perfectly supports the thumb for ultimate comfort, safety and precise handling. Also allows the full length of the edge to be sharpened, from tip to end.
- The sleek ABS resin handle is triple riveted to the blade and contoured for a secure, comfortable grip.
- 6"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 6 3/4 oz.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels since 1731.