Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro Hollow-Ground Nakiri Knife
- Special Offer
Everyday chopping, slicing and mincing are faster and more efficient when you use this classic Japanese-style knife. Echoing the shape of a traditional cleaver, the wide, ultra-sharp blade is ideal for prepping everything from fresh vegetables, fruits and herbs to meats and poultry. Hollow-ground indentations on the blade reduce friction and minimize sticking. The wide blade is also great for scooping prepped ingredients into your soup pot or salad bowl.
- Precision forged using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling’s Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Arched bolster perfectly supports the thumb for ultimate comfort, safety and precise handling. Also allows the full length of the edge to be sharpened, from tip to end.
- The sleek ABS resin handle is triple riveted to the blade and contoured for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6 1/2"-long blade.
- 5"-long handle.
- 9.5 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
Receive a free gift with your qualifying purchase of Zwilling J.A. Henckels cutlery. Print Coupon
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ilovecooking64 from Love this knife! Just like the other reviewer, I saw this knife on Pioneer Woman and had to have it. I found it on sale at Williams-Sonoma and purchased it and couldn't be more pleased. The knife has a heavier weight to it than expected, but it helps with slicing through foods easily. I would highly recommend this knife to anyone looking for a Nakiri knife.Date published: 2016-02-25Rated 5 out of 5 by YorkieMom24 from Fabulous knife I had been watching Pioneer Woman use a Nakiri knife (although hers s is a Wustof) & decided I had to have one. My husband got me this knife for Christmas & I love it!! Does a great job of chopping & slicing (better than a Santoku). Has a better "feel" the Wustof. Everyone needs one of these.Date published: 2014-02-09