Put this German-made knife to work for the delicate precision task of boning and filleting fish and poultry. The narrow, ultra-thin blade flexes as you cut, offering deft control and maximum yield of meat. A special curved bolster design by architect Matteo Thun promotes a perfect thumb grip for comfort and safety.
- Each knife is precision forged using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling’s Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Arched bolster designed by architect Matteo Thun perfectly supports the thumb for ultimate comfort, safety and precise handling. Also allows the full length of the edge to be sharpened, from tip to end.
- Sleek ABS resin handle is triple riveted to the blade and contoured for a secure, comfortable grip.
- 7"-long blade; 5" handle; 5.75 oz.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels since 1731.