Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro Chef's Knives
- Special Offer
With this knife in hand, you can chop, slice and mince your way through extended cutting tasks without fatigue. Our new Zwilling Pro collection offers ultimate comfort, security and precision in the hand, thanks to a special arched bolster designed by architect Matteo Thun that promotes a perfect thumb grip. A contoured ergonomic handle enhances your comfort.
- Each knife is precision forged using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling’s Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Arched bolster perfectly supports the thumb for ultimate comfort, safety and precise handling. Also allows the full length of the edge to be sharpened, from tip to end.
- The sleek ABS resin handle is triple riveted to the blade and contoured for a secure, comfortable grip.
- 8" knife: 8"-long blade, 5 1/2"-long handle; 9 oz.
- 10" knife: 10"-long blade, 5 1/2"-long handle; 10 oz.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels since 1731.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
- Gift with Purchase
Receive a free gift with your qualifying purchase of Zwilling J.A. Henckels cutlery. Print Coupon
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by CMCM49 from Fabulous Knife I debated endlessly between this 8 inch chef's knife and the Wusthof Classic Ikon. What finally tilted me towards this one was the angled bolster, which for my female hand allowed the perfect pinch grip and great control. This knife has a substantial weight and balance, which I prefer, and Matteo's unique bolster design makes it very comfortable and easy to use. Incredible blade, and a recent special offer made it a very good buy. It fits perfectly in one of the wider slots on my Zwilling block. Beautiful knife in all ways, I'm very pleased with this choice.Date published: 2015-08-08Rated 5 out of 5 by ChristopherC from 10 inch chef's knife--wow! I've had this for about a month, it fits my hand exactly and works like magic. It slices and chops everything beautifully, the 10 inch size is great. I was afraid it was going to be too big, but it isn't, just take your time and learn how to use it. It does whatever I ask of it and does it perfectly.Date published: 2015-07-26Rated 5 out of 5 by BobN from Fantastic All Around Knife From dicing, slicing, or chopping garlic to carving a Venison roast....this knife is becoming my favorite tool in the kitchen and worth every penny! Great product!Date published: 2012-12-14Rated 4 out of 5 by SlicenDice from A better than average chef's knife How much you like this knife will depend on your experience and expectations. If you've never used a great knife and you compare it to the average knife you'd find at a mass merchandizer you'll probably be thrilled. It's razor-sharp, sturdy, holds an edge, is comfortable to hold for long periods, and has a wide blade that's great for scooping up what you've chopped. What it lacks is the subtle balance and refinements in the curve of the blade and handle that would make it a GREAT knife. Also keep in mind that this particular knife is currently available only from Williams-Sonoma. It has the handle of the older TWIN Pro-S line mated to the blade and bolster of the new TWIN Profection line. In short, it's worth the price but there are better knives available for only a bit more money. I exchanged it for Wusthof 8" Classic Ikon which I find delightful. Try before you buy, though. You may feel differently.Date published: 2012-02-14