Our Zwilling Pro collection offers ultimate security and precision in the hand, thanks to an ergonomically shaped handle and a special arched bolster designed by architect Matteo Thun. A contoured ergonomic handle enhances your comfort and provides a perfect thumb grip for safety.
- Cut thin, uniform slices of meat and poultry with this carving knife.
- Each knife is precision forged using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling’s Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Arched bolster designed by architect Matteo Thun perfectly supports the thumb for ultimate comfort, safety and precise handling. Also allows the full length of the edge to be sharpened, from tip to end.
- The sleek ABS resin handle is triple riveted to the blade and contoured for a secure, comfortable grip.
- 10"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 10 oz.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels since 1731.