Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro 19-Piece Knife Block Set
- Online Only
Our expansive Zwilling Pro collection offers ultimate comfort, security and precision in the hand, thanks to a special arched bolster designed by architect Matteo Thun that promotes a perfect thumb grip. Contoured ergonomic handles enhance your comfort.
- Each knife is precision forged using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling’s Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Arched bolster designed by architect Matteo Thun perfectly supports the thumb for ultimate comfort, safety and precise handling. Also allows the full length of the edge to be sharpened, from tip to end.
- The sleek ABS resin handle is triple riveted to the blade and contoured for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels since 1731.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
19-Piece Set includes:
- 3" paring knife.
- 4" paring knife.
- 5" serrated knife.
- 6" utility/slicing knife.
- 7" santoku knife.
- 8" slicing/carving knife.
- 8" bread knife.
- 8" chef’s knife.
- Eight 4 1/2”steak knives.
- Kitchen shears.
- Honing steel.
- 18 slot wood storage block.
- Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Steak knives: 4 1/2”-blade; 4 1/2”-long handle; 2.5 oz.
- 3" paring knife: 3”-long blade; 4 1/4”-long handle; 2.5 oz.
- 4" paring knife: 4”-long blade; 4 1/4”-long handle; 2.75 oz.
- 5" serrated knife: 5”-long blade; 4 1/2”-long handle; 3 oz.
- 6" utility/slicing knife: 6”-long blade; 5”-long handle; 5.25 oz.
- 7" santoku knife: 7”-long blade; 5”-long handle; 8.75 oz.
- 8" slicing/carving knife: 8”-long blade; 5”-long handle; 6 oz.
- 8" bread knife: 8”-long blade; 5”-long handle; 6.25 oz.
- 8" chef’s knife: 8”-long blade; 5”-long handle; 9 oz.
- Kitchen shears: 8”-long overall; 3.25 oz.
- Honing steel: 9” long rod; 5”-long handle; 3.25 oz.
- Wood storage block: 7 1/2” x 7 1/2” x 10 1/2” high.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
Receive a free gift with your qualifying purchase of Zwilling J.A. Henckels cutlery. See details
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.