Professional chefs know that the proper weight and balance of a knife are just as vital as a strong, sharp edge. Crafted in Germany, the Four Star II collection delivers on all counts with a superior hand feel and high-carbon steel blades forged for optimal sharpness. The stout, weighty blade of this cleaver cuts through bones and firm joints with ease and is equally adept at chopping and mincing firm vegetables.
- Precision forged using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process, which incorporates the Fridour ice-hardening technique to produce corrosion-resistant blades that are exceptionally hard yet flexible.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the ideal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Stainless-steel end cap provides excellent balance while cutting.
- Permanently bonded polypropylene handle has just enough texture for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Bolster transitions seamlessly to handle to accommodate a wide variety of specialized cutting grips.
- 6"-long blade.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.