Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star II Honing Steel
- Special Offer
- Online Only
Maximize the performance of your fine cutlery with this German-crafted honing steel. Made of high-carbon, corrosion-resistant steel, it keeps your knives sharp by both smoothing and realigning the blade’s cutting edge.
- Maintains the edge of most standard knife blades (not for use on serrated or scalloped blades).
- Durable, corrosion-resistant high-carbon steel resists stains.
- Slightly textured polypropylene handle is extremely durable and ensures a solid grip while honing.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
- Use & Care
- Use with straight-edged knives only; not for use with serrated blades.
- Steel length should measure at least as long as the knife being honed.
- Hone knife before each use to maintain the sharpest edge.
- To properly hone the knife, hold it at a 20-degree angle and draw the blade across the steel. Never stroke the same side of the blade more than once in succession.
- Should metal filings accumulate on the steel, remove them with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- Gift with Purchase
Receive a free gift with your qualifying purchase of Zwilling J.A. Henckels cutlery. See details