Professional chefs know that the proper weight and balance of a knife are just as vital as a strong, sharp edge. Crafted in Germany, the Four Star II collection delivers on all counts with a superior hand feel and high-carbon steel blades forged for optimal sharpness. This set includes a wide assortment of everyday knives for paring, mincing, slicing and chopping.
- Knives are precision forged using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process, which incorporates the Fridour ice-hardening technique to produce corrosion-resistant blades that are exceptionally hard yet flexible.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the ideal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Stainless-steel end caps help to provide excellent balance while cutting.
- Permanently bonded polypropylene handles have just enough texture for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Bolster transitions seamlessly to handle to accommodate a wide variety of specialized cutting grips.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
8-Piece Set includes:
- 2 3/4" paring knife.
- 4" paring knife.
- 5" serrated utility knife.
- 5" hollow-ground santoku.
- 8" chef’s knife.
- Kitchen shears.
- Honing steel.
- Storage block.
Please note: storage block is counted as an individual piece.