Professional chefs know that the proper weight and balance of a knife are just as vital as a strong, sharp edge. Crafted in Germany, the Four Star II collection delivers on all counts with a superior hand feel and high-carbon steel blades forged for optimal sharpness.
- This set includes a traditional 8" carving knife and a meat fork for slicing turkey, chicken, roasts and more.
- Knife is precision forged using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process, which incorporates the Fridour ice-hardening technique to produce a corrosion-resistant blade that is exceptionally hard yet flexible.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure the knife blade’s edge is at the ideal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Stainless-steel end caps help provide excellent balance while cutting.
- Permanently bonded polypropylene handles have just enough texture for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Bolsters transition seamlessly to handles to accommodate a wide variety of specialized cutting grips.
- The 8" blade of carving knife is the ideal length for carving thin, uniform slices of meat or poultry.
- The matching fork has sharp prongs for securing the meat while cutting and transferring slices to dinner plates.
- Made in Germany.