Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star II 2-Piece Carving Set
- Special Offer
- Online Only
Professional chefs know that the proper weight and balance of a knife are just as vital as a strong, sharp edge. Crafted in Germany, the Four Star II collection delivers on all counts with a superior hand feel and high-carbon steel blades forged for optimal sharpness.
- This set includes a traditional 8" carving knife and a meat fork for slicing turkey, chicken, roasts and more.
- Knife is precision forged using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process, which incorporates the Fridour ice-hardening technique to produce a corrosion-resistant blade that is exceptionally hard yet flexible.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure the knife blade’s edge is at the ideal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Stainless-steel end caps help provide excellent balance while cutting.
- Permanently bonded polypropylene handles have just enough texture for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Bolsters transition seamlessly to handles to accommodate a wide variety of specialized cutting grips.
- The 8" blade of carving knife is the ideal length for carving thin, uniform slices of meat or poultry.
- The matching fork has sharp prongs for securing the meat while cutting and transferring slices to dinner plates.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.