Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star II 13-Piece Knife Block Set
- Special Offer
- Online Only
Professional chefs know that the proper weight and balance of a knife are just as vital as a strong, sharp edge. Crafted in Germany, the Four Star II collection delivers on all counts with a superior hand feel and high-carbon steel blades forged for optimal sharpness. Our set includes knives for everyday paring, mincing, slicing and chopping as well as four individual steak knives.
- Zwilling’s Fridour ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the ideal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Stainless-steel end cap helps provide excellent balance while cutting.
- Permanently bonded polypropylene handle has just enough texture for a secure, comfortable grip.
- High-carbon steel blade holds a keen edge and is easily sharpened.
- Bolster transitions seamlessly to handle to accommodate a wide variety of specialized cutting grips.
- Knives are made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
13-Piece Set includes:
- 2 3/4" paring knife.
- 3" paring knife.
- 5" serrated utility knife.
- 8" chef’s knife.
- 8" bread knife.
- 7" hollow-ground santoku.
- 4-piece steak knife set.
- Kitchen shears.
- Honing steel.
- Storage block.
Please note: storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.