These steak knives are distinguished by a unique inverted double serration on the blade edge, so they won't tear meat as you cut into it. Featuring large wooden handles inspired by the knives used in steakhouses, the boxed set makes an excellent gift.
- Blades are durable high-carbon steel with full tangs.
- The blade's inverted double serration doesn't tear food and retains its sharpness well.
- Palisander wood handles are generously sized steakhouse-style.
- Includes bamboo storage box with magnets to hold knives in place.
- Set of four.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.