Zwilling J.A. Henckels 4-Piece Wooden Steak Knives with Gift Box
These steak knives are distinguished by a unique inverted double serration on the blade edge, so they won't tear meat as you cut into it. Featuring large wooden handles inspired by the knives used in steakhouses, the boxed set makes an excellent gift.
- Blades are durable high-carbon steel with full tangs.
- The blade's inverted double serration doesn't tear food and retains its sharpness well.
- Palisander wood handles are generously sized steakhouse-style.
- Includes bamboo storage box with magnets to hold knives in place.
- Set of four.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
Receive a free gift with your qualifying purchase of Zwilling J.A. Henckels cutlery through 1/31/17. See Details
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.