With the help of renowned Italian architect, Matteo Thun, this knife was developed as an innovative yet down-to-earth knife for every day work. This hollow-ground santoku knife chops, slices and minces meat, fish and veggies.
- Each knife is precision forged using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling’s Fridour ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Wide blade has hollow-ground depressions to reduce friction and minimize sticking.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Full bolster that is curved to provide an ergonomic grip.
- The ergonomic soft polypropylene handle is impact resistant providing a comfortable, steady grip.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels since 1731.