Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Honing Steel
- Special Offer
A knife is most efficient—and safest—when maintained regularly through honing. This classic honing steel ensures your premium kitchen cutlery stays razor sharp by smoothing and realigning the blade’s edge for quicker cuts with less resistance.
- Maintains the razor-sharp edge of most standard knife blades (not for use on serrated or scalloped blades).
- Durable, corrosion-resistant high-carbon steel resists stains.
- Soft polypropylene handle is impact resistant, hygienic and provides a comfortable, steady grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9”-long rod.
- 5”-long handle.
- 1 lb.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Use with straight-edged knives only; not for use with serrated blades.
- Steel length should measure at least as long as the knife being honed.
- Hone knife before each use to maintain the sharpest edge.
- To properly hone the knife, hold it at a 20-degree angle and draw the blade across the steel. Never stroke the same side of blade more than once in succession.
- Should metal filings accumulate on the steel, remove them with a damp cloth.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
Receive a free gift with your qualifying purchase of Zwilling J.A. Henckels cutlery. See details