Forged in Solingen, Germany, Professional "S" knives are designed to meet the challenges of professionals as well home cooks. The cutlery combines a classically contoured design with refined construction standards that ensure superior sharpness, strength and durability. You'll use this knife every day for the precise work of peeling and trimming fruits and vegetables slicing cheese and creating garnishes.
- Precision forged using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling’s Fridour ice-hardening technique producdes a harder, sharper blade that is exceptionally durable, corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness and cutting ease.
- Full tang ensures good balance (a solid piece of steel extends from the tip of the knife to the end of the handle).
- Contoured for a secure, comfortable grip, the sleek ABS resin handle is triple riveted to the blades.
- Crafted in the famous cutlery center of Solingen, Germany.