Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Professional "S" Paring Knife
- Special Offer
Forged in Solingen, Germany, Professional "S" knives are designed to meet the challenges of professionals as well home cooks. The cutlery combines a classically contoured design with refined construction standards that ensure superior sharpness, strength and durability. You'll use this knife every day for the precise work of peeling and trimming fruits and vegetables slicing cheese and creating garnishes.
- Precision forged using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling’s Fridour ice-hardening technique producdes a harder, sharper blade that is exceptionally durable, corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Crafted in the famous cutlery center of Solingen, Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3" paring: 3"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 2.25 oz.
- 4" paring: 4"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 2.5 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife’s cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
Receive a free gift with your qualifying purchase of Zwilling J.A. Henckels cutlery. See details