Forged in Solingen, Germany, Professional "S" knives are designed to meet the challenges of professionals as well home cooks. The pieces combine a classically contoured design with refined construction standards that ensure superior sharpness, strength and durability. This elegant set is composed of the essential cutlery for carving a turkey or slicing a roast.
- Knife’s razor-sharp blade simplifies cutting portions of uniform thickness.
- Companion fork holds the meat in place as you carve and to transfer the carved meat from a serving platter to dinner plates.
- Precision forged using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling’s Fridour ice-hardening technique produces a harder, sharper blade that is exceptionally durable, corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness and cutting ease.
- Full tang ensures good balance (a solid piece of steel extends from the tip of the knife to the end of the handle).
- Contoured for a secure, comfortable grip, the sleek ABS resin handles are triple riveted to the blades.
- Crafted in the famous cutlery center of Solingen, Germany.
- Two-piece set includes 8" carving knife and matching fork.