This set gives you two knives of different sizes to cover a range of tasks. The 7" santoku features a hollow-ground blade that reduces sticking; use it for general chopping and slicing. The 3" paring knife excels at more precise tasks like paring and mincing. Both knives feature shallow depressions on each side of the blade that minimize drag while you chop and slice.
- Precision forged using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling’s Fridour ice-hardening technique produces a harder, sharper blade that is exceptionally durable, corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness and cutting ease.
- Full tang ensures good balance (a solid piece of steel extends from the tip of the knife to the end of the handle).
- Contoured for a secure, comfortable grip, the sleek ABS resin handles are triple riveted to the blades.
- Crafted in the famous cutlery center of Solingen, Germany.
- Two-piece set includes 7" santoku and 3" sheep's foot paring knife.