Made of true Damascus steel, this knife is not only the first German made Damascus knife but also the first forged Damascus knife with a bolster from a single piece of Damascus. Made of 160 layers of hand-folded steel it results in a blade that is exceptionally hard and durable. The paring knife is indispensable for trimming and peeling fruits and vegetables.
- Each knife is precision forged using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling’s Fridour ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- A curved bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade and supports the thumb for better balance and safety.
- An ergonomic Grenadill hardwood handle provides elegant styling with its richly grained, silky black appearance.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels since 1731.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.