Zwilling Four Star Santoku & Board
Designed and developed in close collaboration with renowned professional chefs, Zwilling Four Star cutlery has been a worldwide favorite for nearly 40 years. These commercial-quality German knives combine ergonomically contoured handles with precision-forged blades that are ice-hardened for maximum strength and hand-sharpened for impeccable performance. For ultra-efficient food prep, this essential set features a multifunctional, Japanese-style santoku knife – perfect for chopping, slicing and mincing. We've also included a companion cutting board, crafted of durable rubberwood that's gentle on knife blades.
- 2-piece set includes a 7" santoku knife and rubberwood cutting board.
- Precision forged using Zwilling's Sigmaforge process, which incorporates the Friodur ice-hardening technique to produce a corrosion-resistant blade that is exceptionally hard yet flexible.
- High-carbon stainless-steel blades are hand-sharpened and polished by master craftsmen to create a long-lasting, razor-sharp edge.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade's edge is at the ideal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Ergonomically contoured polypropylene handle has just enough texture to guarantee a secure, comfortable grip.
- Bolster transitions seamlessly to handle to accommodate a wide variety of specialized cutting grips.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Santoku: 7"-long blade, 4 1/4"-long handle; 11.2 oz.
- Cutting Board: 12" x 9".
- Santoku is made in Germany; cutting board is made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
Receive a free gift with your qualifying purchase of Zwilling J.A. Henckels cutlery. Print Coupon
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.