Zwilling Four Star Santoku & Board
- Special Offer
- Online Only
Designed and developed in close collaboration with renowned professional chefs, Zwilling Four Star cutlery has been a worldwide favorite for nearly 40 years. These commercial-quality German knives combine ergonomically contoured handles with precision-forged blades that are ice-hardened for maximum strength and hand-sharpened for impeccable performance. For ultra-efficient food prep, this essential set features a multifunctional, Japanese-style santoku knife – perfect for chopping, slicing and mincing. We've also included a companion cutting board, crafted of durable rubberwood that's gentle on knife blades.
- 2-piece set includes a 7" santoku knife and rubberwood cutting board.
- Precision forged using Zwilling's Sigmaforge process, which incorporates the Friodur ice-hardening technique to produce a corrosion-resistant blade that is exceptionally hard yet flexible.
- High-carbon stainless-steel blades are hand-sharpened and polished by master craftsmen to create a long-lasting, razor-sharp edge.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade's edge is at the ideal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Ergonomically contoured polypropylene handle has just enough texture to guarantee a secure, comfortable grip.
- Bolster transitions seamlessly to handle to accommodate a wide variety of specialized cutting grips.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Santoku: 7"-long blade, 4 1/4"-long handle; 11.2 oz.
- Cutting Board: 12" x 9".
- Santoku is made in Germany; cutting board is made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.