Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Zwilling Four Star 7-Piece Knife Block Set
- Online Only
Designed and developed in close collaboration with renowned professional chefs, Zwilling Four Star cutlery has been a worldwide favorite for nearly 40 years. These commercial-quality German knives combine ergonomically contoured handles with precision-forged blades that are ice-hardened for maximum strength and hand-sharpened for impeccable performance. In this hardworking set, you'll find four essential knives, along with kitchen shears, a honing steel and a handsome wooden storage block.
- Precision forged using Zwilling's Sigmaforge process, which incorporates the Friodur ice-hardening technique to produce a corrosion-resistant blade that is exceptionally hard yet flexible.
- High-carbon stainless-steel blades are hand-sharpened and polished by master craftsmen to create a long-lasting, razor-sharp edge.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade's edge is at the ideal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Ergonomically contoured polypropylene handle has just enough texture to guarantee a secure, comfortable grip.
- Bolster transitions seamlessly to handle to accommodate a wide variety of specialized cutting grips.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
7-piece set includes:
- 4" paring knife
- 5" serrated utility knife
- 5" santoku knife
- 8" chef’s knife
- 9" sharpening steel
- 8" kitchen shears
- 14-slot beechwood storage block
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" paring knife: 4"-long blade; 3 1/2"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 5" serrated utility knife: 5"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 9.6 oz.
- 5" santoku: 5"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 9.6 oz.
- 8" chef's knife: 8"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 11.2 oz.
- 9" sharpening steel: 9"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 8 oz.
- Kitchen shears: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 9 oz.
- Beechwood storage block: 10" x 3 3/4" x 8 1/2"; 2 lb.
- Cutlery is made in Germany; storage block is made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
Receive a free gift with your qualifying purchase of Zwilling J.A. Henckels cutlery. See details