Good for the earth and good for you, this black quinoa is grown in Peru from heirloom seeds that promote agricultural diversity as well as authentic flavor. Considered a sacred crop by the Incas, black quinoa boasts a high protein content along with nutty taste and fluffy texture.
- Black quinoa cooks quickly into a fluffy grain-like texture with nutty flavor and delicate crunch.
- Ideal for everything from soups, stews and salads to desserts and breakfast cereals.
- A unique substitute for grains in side dishes.
- These botanical heirlooms are a part of living history, supporting centuries-old plant varieties and preserving the genetic diversity of our food supply.
- Produced by Zürsun, a second-generation family-owned company and one of America’s oldest suppliers of heirloom beans.
- Recipe included.
- 1 lb. 8 oz.
- Product of Peru.