Zürsun Black Quinoa
Good for the earth and good for you, this black quinoa is grown in Peru from heirloom seeds that promote agricultural diversity as well as authentic flavor. Considered a sacred crop by the Incas, black quinoa boasts a high protein content along with nutty taste and fluffy texture.
- Black quinoa cooks quickly into a fluffy grain-like texture with nutty flavor and delicate crunch.
- Ideal for everything from soups, stews and salads to desserts and breakfast cereals.
- A unique substitute for grains in side dishes.
- These botanical heirlooms are a part of living history, supporting centuries-old plant varieties and preserving the genetic diversity of our food supply.
- Produced by Zürsun, a second-generation family-owned company and one of America’s oldest suppliers of heirloom beans.
- Recipe included.
- 1 lb. 8 oz.
- Product of Peru.
- Black quinoa.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.