Zürsun Black Quinoa
Good for the earth and good for you, this black quinoa is grown in Peru from heirloom seeds that promote agricultural diversity as well as authentic flavor. Considered a sacred crop by the Incas, black quinoa boasts a high protein content along with nutty taste and fluffy texture.
- Black quinoa cooks quickly into a fluffy grain-like texture with nutty flavor and delicate crunch.
- Ideal for everything from soups, stews and salads to desserts and breakfast cereals.
- A unique substitute for grains in side dishes.
- These botanical heirlooms are a part of living history, supporting centuries-old plant varieties and preserving the genetic diversity of our food supply.
- Produced by Zürsun, a second-generation family-owned company and one of America’s oldest suppliers of heirloom beans.
- Recipe included.
- 1 lb. 8 oz.
- Product of Peru.
- Black quinoa.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.