Zoku Slush and Shake Maker
Make slushies or milkshakes on your countertop in minutes with this specially designed Zoku cup. Just place the inner core in the freezer for at least 8 hours, then pour in your liquid and stir—your beverage freezes right before your eyes. Zoku is the fun, easy way to stir up all kinds of cool treats like fruit smoothies, chocolate milk, iced coffee and root beer floats.
- Makes slushies and milkshakes in as little as 7 minutes.
- Can make up to two 8oz. slushes before needing to refreeze the core.
- Inner core stores in freezer.
- Outer sleeve keeps hands from getting cold.
- Includes a specially shaped slush spoon.
- BPA and phthalate free.
- 8-oz. cap., 6" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Artificially sweetened beverages that contain no natural sugar may not work well in the Zoku Slush and Shake Maker and are not recommended.
- Alcoholic beverages can be used in the Zoku Slush and Shake Maker. The alcoholic beverage (rum, gin, vodka, etc.) must be added AFTER the slush is ready to eat. If the alcoholic beverage is added before, the unit may not be able to form a slushy.
- Hand-wash with mild soap and warm water. Do not use scouring powders, pads or hard implements.
- Dry completely before placing in the freezer.
- Storing the Zoku Slush and Shake Maker in the freezer is the best way to keep it ready for use.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.