Zoku Slush and Shake Maker
Make slushies or milkshakes on your countertop in minutes with this specially designed Zoku cup. Just place the inner core in the freezer for at least 8 hours, then pour in your liquid and stir—your beverage freezes right before your eyes. Zoku is the fun, easy way to stir up all kinds of cool treats like fruit smoothies, chocolate milk, iced coffee and root beer floats.
- Makes slushies and milkshakes in as little as 7 minutes.
- Can make up to two 8oz. slushes before needing to refreeze the core.
- Inner core stores in freezer.
- Outer sleeve keeps hands from getting cold.
- Includes a specially shaped slush spoon.
- BPA and phthalate free.
- 8-oz. cap., 6" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Artificially sweetened beverages that contain no natural sugar may not work well in the Zoku Slush and Shake Maker and are not recommended.
- Alcoholic beverages can be used in the Zoku Slush and Shake Maker. The alcoholic beverage (rum, gin, vodka, etc.) must be added AFTER the slush is ready to eat. If the alcoholic beverage is added before, the unit may not be able to form a slushy.
- Hand-wash with mild soap and warm water. Do not use scouring powders, pads or hard implements.
- Dry completely before placing in the freezer.
- Storing the Zoku Slush and Shake Maker in the freezer is the best way to keep it ready for use.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.