Zoku Slush & Shake Maker Gift Set
Inspire frosty fun in the kitchen all year 'round with this family-friendly gift set. Zoku's innovative cup makes slushies or milkshakes in minutes, right on the countertop. Just place the inner core in the freezer for at least 8 hours, then pour in your liquid and stir—the beverage freezes right before your eyes. When it comes to cool options, possibilities include everything from fruit smoothies, slushy chocolate milk and root beer floats to iced coffee drinks and cocktails. For inspiration, we've included Zoku's own Art of Slush book.
- Includes a Zoku Slush & Shake Maker, plus Zoku Art of Slush book.
- Slush & Shake Maker whips up slushies and milkshakes in as little as 7 minutes—and can make up to two 8-oz. slushes before needing to refreeze the core. Includes a specially shaped slush spoon.
- Zoku Art of Slush book includes over 40 easy recipes for frosty drinks, including slushies, milkshakes, smoothies and cocktails.
- Dimensions & More Info
Zoku Slush & Shake Maker
- 8-oz. cap., 6" high.
- BPA and phthalate free.
- Made in China.
Zoku Art of Slush book
- Soft Cover: 96 pages.
- Use & Care
Zoku Slush & Shake Maker
- Artificially sweetened beverages that contain no natural sugar may not work well in the Zoku Slush and Shake Maker and are not recommended.
- Alcoholic beverages can be used in the Zoku Slush and Shake Maker. The alcoholic beverage (rum, gin, vodka, etc.) must be added AFTER the slush is ready to eat. If the alcoholic beverage is added before, the unit may not be able to form a slushy.
- Hand-wash with mild soap and warm water. Do not use scouring powders, pads or hard implements.
- Dry completely before placing in the freezer.
- Storing the Zoku Slush and Shake Maker in the freezer is the best way to keep it ready for use.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.