Zoku Slush & Shake Maker Gift Set
Inspire frosty fun in the kitchen all year 'round with this family-friendly gift set. Zoku's innovative cup makes slushies or milkshakes in minutes, right on the countertop. Just place the inner core in the freezer for at least 8 hours, then pour in your liquid and stir—the beverage freezes right before your eyes. When it comes to cool options, possibilities include everything from fruit smoothies, slushy chocolate milk and root beer floats to iced coffee drinks and cocktails. For inspiration, we've included Zoku's own Art of Slush book.
- Includes a Zoku Slush & Shake Maker, plus Zoku Art of Slush book.
- Slush & Shake Maker whips up slushies and milkshakes in as little as 7 minutes—and can make up to two 8-oz. slushes before needing to refreeze the core. Includes a specially shaped slush spoon.
- Zoku Art of Slush book includes over 40 easy recipes for frosty drinks, including slushies, milkshakes, smoothies and cocktails.
- Dimensions & More Info
Zoku Slush & Shake Maker
- 8-oz. cap., 6" high.
- BPA and phthalate free.
- Made in China.
Zoku Art of Slush book
- Soft Cover: 96 pages.
- Use & Care
Zoku Slush & Shake Maker
- Artificially sweetened beverages that contain no natural sugar may not work well in the Zoku Slush and Shake Maker and are not recommended.
- Alcoholic beverages can be used in the Zoku Slush and Shake Maker. The alcoholic beverage (rum, gin, vodka, etc.) must be added AFTER the slush is ready to eat. If the alcoholic beverage is added before, the unit may not be able to form a slushy.
- Hand-wash with mild soap and warm water. Do not use scouring powders, pads or hard implements.
- Dry completely before placing in the freezer.
- Storing the Zoku Slush and Shake Maker in the freezer is the best way to keep it ready for use.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.