Zoku Ice Cream Maker Gift Set
Meet the coolest-ever way to whip up your own customized bowl of homemade ice cream—in just ten minutes! For a sensational soft-serve dessert, simply add your favorite ice cream base to the pre-frozen bowl, then stir and watch your creation freeze before your eyes. To help you savor summer's frozen treats all year long, our special set includes Zoku's imaginative recipe book, Endless Summer.
- A fun, easy way to make your own frozen desserts—from ice cream and gelato to frozen yogurt, sherbet or sorbet.
- Just chill the stainless-steel bowl in the freezer, slip it into its colorful insulated sleeve, then add your chosen ingredients.
- In minutes, you'll be savoring the ultimate frosty treat, made just the way you like it.
- The perfect partner for Zoku's ice cream maker or any ice cream machine, Endless Summer provides 54 fun recipes for making both classic and exoctic flavors.
- The book's 96 pages encompass everything from creative ice creams, gelatos, sorbets, granitas and frozen yogurts to decadent desserts and tempting toppings.
- Recipe highlights include White Chocolate with Fudge Swirl Ice Cream, Zesty Rocky Road Ice Cream, Profiteroles with Raspberry Sauce, Dulce de Leche Gelato, Graham Cracker S’more Frozen Yogurt and Minty Melon Sorbet.
- Dimensions & More Info
Ice Cream Maker
- Includes stainless-steel bowl, protective sleeve and ice cream spoon and complete instructions.
- BPA- and phthalate-free.
- 6-oz. cap.; 5 1/2" diam.; 3 3/4" high.
- Made in China.
"Endless Summer" Recipe Book
- Softcover, 96 pages.
- Use & Care
Ice Cream Maker
- Hand-wash with mild soap and water.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.