Zojirushi Electric Hybrid Water Boiler & Warmer
- Free Fast Shipping
- Online Only
A household name in Japan, Zojirushi earned recognition with the innovation of the first glass-lined vacuum bottle—a technology the company still uses today. Vacuum insulation technology enables this Hybrid Water Boiler and Warmer to keep water hot with minimal electricity, making it both practical and energy efficient. Quick Temp and Reboil modes provide hot water on demand for making tea, hot drinks, soups and more.
- Vacuum-electric (VE) hybrid system keeps water hot with minimal electricity.
- Warming functions include 160°F, 175°F, 195°F and 208°F settings plus Quick Temp and Reboil modes.
- Easy-to-use one-touch electric dispensing system.
- Energy-saving timer function automatically turns on the boiler 6–10 hours later.
- Cafe drip dispensing system allows you to brew directly into a drip-style coffee pot.
- LCD display shows actual water temperature, as well as temperature and timer settings.
- Water-level gauge shows how much water remains.
- Clear-coated stainless-steel body and nonstick interior are easy to clean.
- Additional features include swivel base, fold-down handle, detachable lid, optional alert signal and automatic safety shutoff.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #CV-DCC40.
- 135-oz. cap.
- 11 1/4" x 8 3/4" x 14" high.
- 36" cord.
- 7 lbs.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Japan.
- Use & Care
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.
- Hand wash interior.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.