Zingerman's Michigan Cheese Collection
Zingerman’s Creamery in Michigan crafts this trio of flavorful, exceptionally creamy cheeses from the highest-quality cow’s and goat’s milks sourced from local dairies.
Great Lakes Cheshire: An aged raw cow’s milk cheese from cheesemaker John Loomis, with an ivory paste, thick yet slightly crumbly texture and buttery, nutty flavor with hints of citrus. 8 oz.
Detroit Street Brick: A pasteurized goat’s milk cheese made with kid rennet and green tellicherry peppercorns and aged two weeks to develop its fluffy white-mold rind, fudgy texture and bright peppery flavor. 8 oz.
Little Napoleon: Made from pasteurized goat’s milk, molded into rounds and aged for two weeks to develop a beautiful amber mold rind. It has a dense, creamy texture, and slightly tart, earthy flavor. Two 3-oz. rounds.
- Approx. 1 lb. 6 oz. cheese total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally have to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- Use & Care
- Refrigerate the cheese upon receipt. It is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor. Cut and set out only as much cheese as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator.
- To experience the cheese’s full flavor, serve at room temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheeses to room temperature for approximately 1 hour prior to serving. Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended. It is best to consume the cheese within 1 to 2 weeks of receipt.
- Great Lakes Cheshire: Raw cow’s milk, salt, natural enzymes, calf rennet.
- Detroit Street Brick: Pasteurized goat’s milk, salt, green peppercorns, natural enzymes, kid rennet.
- Little Napoleon: Pasteurized goat’s milk, salt, natural enzymes, kid rennet.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped overnight to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.