Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Wüsthof Silverpoint Paring Knives, Set of 3
- Special Offer
- Online Only
Delivering Wüsthof quality at an excellent value, the affordable Silverpoint knife collection combines the durability of laser-cut stamped blades with the secure grip of textured handles. This colorful trio of knives gives you the precision tools you need for everyday peeling and paring, as well as specialized tasks like transforming fresh fruits and vegetables into intricate garnishes.
- A great gift for any cook, this essential set includes three versatile paring knives: a 3" drop-point (sheep's foot) knife, a 3" sharp-point knife and a 2 1/4" bird's beak knife.
- The stamped blades are made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Each lightweight knife is perfectly balanced to ensure optimal comfort and control.
- Pebbled polypropylene handles are contoured for a secure grip.
- Made in Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Drop-Point Knife: 3"-long blade; 4"-long handle; .75 oz.
- Sharp-Point Knife: 3"-long blade; 4"-long handle; .75 oz.
- Bird's Beak Knife: 2 1/4"-long blade; 4"-long handle; .75 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.