Wüsthof Silverpoint Paring Knives, Set of 3
- Online Only
Delivering Wüsthof quality at an excellent value, the affordable Silverpoint knife collection combines the durability of laser-cut stamped blades with the secure grip of textured handles. This colorful trio of knives gives you the precision tools you need for everyday peeling and paring, as well as specialized tasks like transforming fresh fruits and vegetables into intricate garnishes.
- A great gift for any cook, this essential set includes three versatile paring knives: a 3" drop-point (sheep's foot) knife, a 3" sharp-point knife and a 2 1/4" bird's beak knife.
- The stamped blades are made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Each lightweight knife is perfectly balanced to ensure optimal comfort and control.
- Pebbled polypropylene handles are contoured for a secure grip.
- Made in Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Drop-Point Knife: 3"-long blade; 4"-long handle; .75 oz.
- Sharp-Point Knife: 3"-long blade; 4"-long handle; .75 oz.
- Bird's Beak Knife: 2 1/4"-long blade; 4"-long handle; .75 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.