Wüsthof Silverpoint 14-Piece Knife Block Set
- Online Only
Delivering Wüsthof quality at an affordable price/excellent value, the Silverpoint knife collection features the durability of laser-cut stamped blades paired with the secure grip of a textured handle.
- This set includes all the most common kitchen knives, as well as some specialty knives for more advanced prep work. Also included is a 4-piece steak knife set.
- The stamped blades are made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Pebbled polypropylene handles are contoured for a secure grip.
- Made in Germany.
14-Piece Set includes:
- 3" flat-cut paring knife
- 3" spear-point paring knife
- 3" clip-point paring knife
- 4 1/2" utility knife
- 4 1/2" serrated brunch knife
- Four 5" steak knives
- 8" bread knife
- 8" cook's knife
- 9" honing steel
- Kitchen shears
- 13-slot storage block
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Flat-cut paring knife: 3"-long blade; 4"-long handle; .75 oz.
- Spear-point paring knife: 3"-long blade; 4"-long handle; .75 oz.
- Clip-point paring knife: 3"-long blade; 4"-long handle; .75 oz.
- Utility knife: 4 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 1 oz.
- Serrated brunch knife: 4 3/4"-long blade; 4v-long handle; 1 oz.
- Steak knives: 5"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 1.5 oz.
- Bread knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 3.5 oz.
- Cook’s knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 3.75 oz.
- Honing steel: 9"-long rod; 5"-long handle; 6.75 oz.
- Kitchen shears: 8" long; 3.75 oz.
- 13-slot storage block: 11" x 4" x 8 1/2
- Knives made in Germany.
- Storage block made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.