Wüsthof Silverpoint 14-Piece Knife Block Set
Delivering Wüsthof quality at an affordable price/excellent value, the Silverpoint knife collection features the durability of laser-cut stamped blades paired with the secure grip of a textured handle.
- This set includes all the most common kitchen knives, as well as some specialty knives for more advanced prep work. Also included is a 4-piece steak knife set.
- The stamped blades are made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Pebbled polypropylene handles are contoured for a secure grip.
- Made in Germany.
14-Piece Set includes:
- 3" flat-cut paring knife
- 3" spear-point paring knife
- 3" clip-point paring knife
- 4 1/2" utility knife
- 4 1/2" serrated brunch knife
- Four 5" steak knives
- 8" bread knife
- 8" cook's knife
- 9" honing steel
- Kitchen shears
- 13-slot storage block
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Flat-cut paring knife: 3"-long blade; 4"-long handle; .75 oz.
- Spear-point paring knife: 3"-long blade; 4"-long handle; .75 oz.
- Clip-point paring knife: 3"-long blade; 4"-long handle; .75 oz.
- Utility knife: 4 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 1 oz.
- Serrated brunch knife: 4 3/4"-long blade; 4v-long handle; 1 oz.
- Steak knives: 5"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 1.5 oz.
- Bread knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 3.5 oz.
- Cook’s knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 3.75 oz.
- Honing steel: 9"-long rod; 5"-long handle; 6.75 oz.
- Kitchen shears: 8" long; 3.75 oz.
- 13-slot storage block: 11" x 4" x 8 1/2
- Knives made in Germany.
- Storage block made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.