Wüsthof Pro Hollow-Edge Santoku Knife
- Special Offer
Designed for the tough day-to-day demands of the commercial kitchen, the Wüsthof Pro line offers a smart value for home cooks. This collection features high-carbon German steel blades and a unique handle built with an inner core for stability, a nonslip grip, and an ergonomic shape that stays comfortable even during extended tasks.
- Versatile santoku knife is ideal for all-purpose slicing, dicing and mincing.
- Precision-stamped, high-carbon stainless-steel blade sharpens easily and offers outstanding edge retention.
- Hollow-edge indentations in the blade reduce friction and sticking.
- Unique two-stage handle features two high-performance synthetic materials: an inner core for enhanced stability during prolonged use and an outer slip-resistant shell.
- Handle is ergonomically shaped for comfort.
- NSF certified to meet the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Made in Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7"-long blade, 7"-long handle; 8 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.