Designed for the tough day-to-day demands of the commercial kitchen, the Wüsthof Pro line offers a smart value for home cooks. This collection features high-carbon German steel blades and a unique handle built with an inner core for stability, a nonslip grip, and an ergonomic shape that stays comfortable even during extended tasks.
- Fileting knife designed with a thin, flexible blade that separates flesh of fish from bone with precision.
- Precision-stamped, high-carbon stainless-steel blade sharpens easily and offers outstanding edge retention.
- Unique two-stage handle features two high-performance synthetic materials: an inner core for enhanced stability during prolonged use and an outer slip-resistant shell.
- Handle is ergonomically shaped for comfort.
- NSF certified to meet the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Made in Germany.