Wüsthof Pro Chef's Knife
- Special Offer
Designed for the tough day-to-day demands of the commercial kitchen, the Wüsthof Pro line offers a smart value for home cooks. The co features high-carbon German steel blades and a unique handle built with an inner core for stability, a nonslip grip, and an ergonomic shape that stays comfortable even during extended tasks.
- Chef's knife is one of the most indispensable, versatile knives in the kitchen for all-purpose chopping, dicing and slicing.
- Precision-stamped, high-carbon stainless-steel blade sharpens easily and offers outstanding edge retention.
- Unique two-stage handle features two high-performance synthetic materials: an inner core for enhanced stability during prolonged use and an outer slip-resistant shell.
- Handle is ergonomically shaped for comfort.
- NSF certified to meet the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Made in Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" chef's knife: 8"-long blade, 7"-long handle; 8 oz.
- 10" chef's knife: 10"-long blade, 7"-long handle; 8 oz.
- 12" chef's knife: 12"-long blade, 7"-long handle; 8 oz
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.