Wüsthof Pro 7-Piece Professional Knife Set
- Online Only
Designed for the tough day-to-day demands of the commercial kitchen, the Wüsthof Pro line offers a smart value for home cooks. This collection features high-carbon German steel blades and a unique handle built with an inner core for stability, a nonslip grip, and an ergonomic shape that stays comfortable even during extended tasks.
- This 7-piece set includes essential kitchen knives plus a handy knife roll for transport and storage.
- Precision-stamped, high-carbon stainless-steel blade sharpens easily and offers outstanding edge retention.
- Unique two-stage handle features two high-performance synthetic materials: an inner core for enhanced stability during prolonged use and an outer slip-resistant shell.
- Handle is ergonomically shaped for comfort.
- NSF certified to meet the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Made in Germany.
7-piece set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 6" boning knife.
- 6" wavy-edge utility knife.
- 8" chef's knife.
- 9" bread knife.
- 11" wavy-edge slicer.
- 8-pocket knife roll.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 1 oz.
- 6" boning knife: 6"-long blade, 7"-long handle; 8 oz.
- 6" wavy-edge utility knife: 6"-long blade, 7"-long handle; 8 oz.
- 8" chef's knife: 8"-long blade, 7"-long handle; 8 oz.
- 9" bread knife: 9"-long blade, 7"-long handle; 8 oz.
- 11" wavy-edge slicer: 11"-long blade, 7"-long handle; 8 oz.
- 8-pocket knife roll: 20" x 6".
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.