Wüsthof Precision Double-Serrated Bread Knife
- Special Offer
Williams-Sonoma worked closely with legendary German knife-maker Wüsthof to bring you kitchen knives like no other. The flowing, dynamic lines of our innovative Wüsthof Precision collection give the knives a bold, contemporary look, while the seamless transition from handle to bolster to blade results in maximum comfort during use. High-carbon stainless-steel blades and a double-bolster design deliver professional-level performance and satisfying heft.
- Blade features dual rows of serrations that stay sharper longer than standard serrated edges and help this bread knife cut through hard crusts without crushing the softer bread inside.
- Double-bolster design provides exceptional balance and precision.
- Bolster’s smooth transition from handle to blade allows for an unlimited variety of cutting grips.
- Precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof’s Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates a remarkably sharp blade with superior edge retention.
- Slightly oversized blade design provides plenty of power for fast, efficient cutting.
- Beautifully contoured, ergonomic handle is made of a durable, moisture-resistant synthetic.
- In its seventh-generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814.
- 9” blade.
- Made in Germany.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.