Wüsthof Precision Double Serrated Bread Knife
- Special Offer
Williams-Sonoma worked closely with legendary German knife-maker Wüsthof to bring you kitchen knives like no other. The flowing, dynamic lines of our innovative Wüsthof Precision collection give the knives a bold, contemporary look, while the seamless transition from handle to bolster to blade results in maximum comfort during use. High-carbon stainless-steel blades and a double-bolster design deliver professional-level performance and satisfying heft.
- Blade features dual rows of serrations that stay sharper longer than standard serrated edges and help this bread knife cut through hard crusts without crushing the softer bread inside.
- Double-bolster design provides exceptional balance and precision.
- Bolster’s smooth transition from handle to blade allows for an unlimited variety of cutting grips.
- Precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof’s Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates a remarkably sharp blade with superior edge retention.
- Slightly oversized blade design provides plenty of power for fast, efficient cutting.
- Beautifully contoured, ergonomic handle is made of a durable, moisture-resistant synthetic.
- In its seventh-generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814.
- 9” blade.
- Made in Germany.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.