Williams-Sonoma worked closely with legendary German knife-maker Wüsthof to bring you kitchen knives like no other. The flowing, dynamic lines of our innovative Wüsthof Precision collection give the knives a bold, contemporary look, while the seamless transition from handle to bolster to blade results in maximum comfort during use. High-carbon stainless-steel blades and a double-bolster design deliver professional-level performance and satisfying heft.
- Perfect set with all of the essentials, includes three knives, kitchen shears, a honing steel and a hardwood block for countertop storage
- Double-bolster design provides exceptional balance.
- Bolster’s smooth transition from handle to blade allows for an unlimited variety of cutting grips.
- Blades are precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof’s Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) on straight-edge knives creates a remarkably sharp cutting edge with superior edge retention.
- Slightly oversized blade provides plenty of power for fast, efficient cutting.
- Beautifully contoured, ergonomic handle is made of a durable, moisture-resistant synthetic.
- In its seventh-generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814.
- Handsome hardwood block safely stores 8 items and is gentle on knives’ edges.
- Made in Germany.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
6-piece set includes:
- 3 1/2” paring knife.
- 8" chef’s knife.
- 9" bread knife.
- Honing steel.
- Kitchen shears.
- Storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.