Wüsthof Precision 2-Piece Chef's Knife Set
2-Piece Chef's Knife SetExclusive
The bold lines and dynamic silhouette of the Wüsthof Precision collection not only make these stunning knives a joy to look at but a pleasure to use. Williams-Sonoma worked closely with legendary German knife-maker Wüsthof to bring you a kitchen knife like no other—from the blade’s advanced ceramic coating to the seamless transition from handle to bolster to blade. The satisfying heft of the high-carbon-steel blade and the unbeatable balance of the double-bolster design deliver elite-level performance.
- The ultra-sharp blade of this chef’s knife is perfect for chopping, mincing, dicing and more.
- Compact and nimble, the paring knife is essential for peeling, trimming and coring.
- The invisible ceramic coating on the blade improves its scratch and corrosion resistance, and helps it “glide” through food when cutting.
- Double bolster design provides exceptional balance and precision.
- Bolster’s smooth transition from handle to blade allows for an unlimited variety of cutting grips.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof’s Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates a remarkably sharp blade with superior edge retention.
- Full tang is triple-riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Slightly oversized blades provide plenty of power.
- Beautifully contoured, ergonomic handle is made of a durable, moisture-resistant synthetic.
- In its seventh-generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814.
- Made in Germany.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
2-piece set includes:
- 3 1/2” paring knife: 3 1/2”-long blade.
- 8" chef’s knife: 8”-long blade.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.