Wüsthof Precision 2-Piece Chef's Knife Set
The bold lines and dynamic silhouette of the Wüsthof Precision collection not only make these stunning knives a joy to look at but a pleasure to use. Williams-Sonoma worked closely with legendary German knife-maker Wüsthof to bring you a kitchen knife like no other—from the blade’s advanced ceramic coating to the seamless transition from handle to bolster to blade. The satisfying heft of the high-carbon-steel blade and the unbeatable balance of the double-bolster design deliver elite-level performance.
- The ultra-sharp blade of this chef’s knife is perfect for chopping, mincing, dicing and more.
- Compact and nimble, the paring knife is essential for peeling, trimming and coring.
- The invisible ceramic coating on the blade improves its scratch and corrosion resistance, and helps it “glide” through food when cutting.
- Double bolster design provides exceptional balance and precision.
- Bolster’s smooth transition from handle to blade allows for an unlimited variety of cutting grips.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof’s Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates a remarkably sharp blade with superior edge retention.
- Full tang is triple-riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Slightly oversized blades provide plenty of power.
- Beautifully contoured, ergonomic handle is made of a durable, moisture-resistant synthetic.
- In its seventh-generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814.
- Made in Germany.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
2-piece set includes:
- 3 1/2” paring knife: 3 1/2”-long blade.
- 8" chef’s knife: 8”-long blade.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.