Wüsthof Ikon Blackwood Carving Set with Care Kit
- Special Offer
- Online Only
Carving is a pleasure with this professional-quality German set. The knife's curved blade allows you to follow the contours of meat on the bone. The sturdy carving fork holds meat in place. A kit for maintaining the appearance of the handles is included.
- Set includes an 8" carving knife, a 10 3/4" carving fork and a care kit.
- Knife's curved blade facilitates carving around the bone; hollow-ground depressions reduce friction for even slicing.
- Curved fork holds meat in place for steady carving and slicing.
- Each piece is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Knife has a recessed bolster that facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; the full tang is triple riveted to the handle and a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Comfortable contoured handles are cut from dense African blackwood and hand polished.
- Included care kit contains mineral oil for maintaining the silken finish of the handles.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Knife: 8"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 5.3 oz.
- Fork: 10 3/4"-long; 5 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery