With its beautifully finished wooden handles, Wüsthof’s Ikon Blackwood series combines exceptional workmanship and an aesthetically striking design. This well-balanced set of essential kitchen knives features long-lasting high-carbon-steel blades. Full-tang construction and double bolsters guarantee peerless balance and stability.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Each knife has a recessed bolster that facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Comfortable contoured handles are cut from dense African blackwood and hand polished.
- Included care kit contains mineral oil for maintaining the silken finish of the handle.
- Handsome walnut block safely stores 17 items and is gentle on knives’ edges.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 8" chef’s knife.
- 8" bread knife.
- 8" carving knife.
- 10" honing steel.
- Stainless-steel pull-apart shears.
- 17-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.