Wüsthof Ikon Blackwood 7-Piece Knife Block Set
7-Piece Knife Block SetFree Shipping Exclusive Internet Only
With its beautifully finished wooden handles, Wüsthof’s Ikon Blackwood series combines exceptional workmanship and an aesthetically striking design. This well-balanced set of essential kitchen knives features long-lasting high-carbon-steel blades. Full-tang construction and double bolsters guarantee peerless balance and stability.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Each knife has a recessed bolster that facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Comfortable contoured handles are cut from dense African blackwood and hand polished.
- Included care kit contains mineral oil for maintaining the silken finish of the handle.
- Handsome walnut block safely stores 17 items and is gentle on knives’ edges.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 8" chef’s knife.
- 8" bread knife.
- 8" carving knife.
- 10" honing steel.
- Stainless-steel pull-apart shears.
- 17-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2.5 oz.
- 8" chef’s knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 9.3 oz.
- 8" bread knife: 8"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 8" carving knife: 8"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 5.3 oz.
- 10" honing steel: 10"-long rod; 5"-long handle; 9.3 oz.
- Shears: 8" long overall; 3.8 oz.
- Storage block: 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 11" high.
- Made in Germany.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.