Wüsthof Ikon Blackwood 5" Serrated Utility Knife with Care Kit
- Special Offer
Ideal for slicing through tough-skinned produce, hard cheeses or salami, this German-made utility knife features a serrated high-carbon-steel blade. Its full tang is triple riveted to an attractive African blackwood handle. A care kit for the handle is included.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Serrated blade neatly cuts through skins, peels and rinds.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- A recessed bolster facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Comfortable contoured handle is cut from dense African blackwood and hand polished.
- Included care kit contains mineral oil for maintaining the silken finish of the handle.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5"-long blade.
- 4"-long handle.
- 2 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen knife at home using a sharpener designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Rub mineral oil on the wood handle, as needed, to keep it from drying out.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery